TELEPHONE: 03 9613 6100
In an interactive workshop, good practice approaches to identifying and managing conflicts of interest are discussed.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
Benefits from attending
Drawing from the Victorian Ombudsman's office reports, guides and experience you will learn to:
● recognise actual, potential or perceived conflicts of interest
● understand and avoid the most common mistakes
● create or strengthen your practices in identifying, declaring and managing conflicts of interest
● Kenton Miller - Senior Program Designer and Lead Facilitator, Victorian Ombudsman
● Marita Cullen - Communication and Engagement Officer, Victorian Ombudsman
$550 (GST inclusive)
All payments for registration can be paid for by either Master Card or Visa (Terms and Conditions apply). Your tax receipt will be emailed to you after payment has been received.
For all enquiries please contact the Education Services Team on
Phone: (03) 9613 6100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org