Call 03 9613 6222 for Complaints
03 9613 6100 for Training and Workshop enquiries
Good complaint handling
This workshop unpacks the key elements of a robust complaint handling process. We look at how to welcome complaints and what we can do to resolve them efficiently - ensuring learnings are used to fix problems and improve services. We explore the essential skills and strategies for complaint handling. We examine different types of complainant behaviour, and also explore how to overcome personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.
Who should attend
People with responsibility for handling, investigating or managing complaints.
Benefits from attending
Drawing from the Victorian Ombudsman’s resources you will have a better understanding of how to:
- appreciate the value of complaints to your organisation and use your complaint handling process to strengthen relationships with the peope who raise concerns with you
- better enable, respond to and learn from complaints
- understand and avoid the most common mistakes
- develop techniques for managing expectations and avoiding escalations of conflict
- recognise a human rights-based complaint
- improve your service delivery and your approach to complaint handling using complaint data.
Marita Cullen - Program Coordinator and Facilitator, Victorian Ombudsman
$385 (GST inclusive)
Payment for registration is by Master Card or Visa (Terms and Conditions apply). We will email your tax receipt once we've received your payment.
For all enquiries please contact Education Services on 03 9613 6100 or email email@example.com.