TELEPHONE: 03 9613 6100
This workshop focuses on developing effective skills and appropriate strategies for complaint handling. Participants are given a step by step model for dealing with complaints; they examine different types of complainant behaviour, and also explore how to overcome personal and organisational barriers to making and resolving complaints.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
Benefits from attending
Drawing from the Victorian Ombudsman’s resources you will have a better understanding on how to:
● Appreciate the value of complaints to your organisation
● Better enable, respond to and learn from complaints
● Understand and avoid the most common mistakes in complaint handling
● Create or strengthen your practice in dealing with complaints
● Develop techniques for managing expectations and avoiding escalations of conflict
● Develop a better understanding of how to handle a human rights-based complaint
● Recognise how your complaint data can improve both your service delivery and your approach to complaint handling.
● Kenton Miller - Senior Program Designer and Lead Facilitator, Victorian Ombudsman
● Marita Cullen - Communication and Engagement Officer, Victorian Ombudsman
● Christina DiPierdomenico - Strategic Advisor & Manager, Executive Office, Victorian Ombudsman
$550 (GST inclusive)
All payments for registration can be paid for by either Master Card or Visa (Terms and Conditions apply). Your tax receipt will be emailed to you after payment has been received.
For all enquiries please contact the Education Services Team on
Phone: (03) 9613 6100 Email: email@example.com