Call 03 9613 6222 for Complaints
03 9613 6100 for Training and Workshop enquiries
In an interactive workshop, we explore the landscape that underpins decisions you make in your day to day work.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
Benefits from attending
Drawing on the Victorian Ombudsman's office resources and experience, you will learn about administrative errors and how to avoid making them by:
● understanding the legal and policy framework
● ensuring you have the power to make decisions
● making decisions in good faith, and without bias
● affording procedural fairness
● properly exercising discretion, and
● maintaining proper records
● Kenton Miller - Senior Program Designer and Lead Facilitator, Victorian Ombudsman
● Marita Cullen - Communication and Engagement Officer, Victorian Ombudsman
$550 (GST inclusive)
All payments for registration can be paid for by either Master Card or Visa (Terms and Conditions apply). Your tax receipt will be emailed to you after payment has been received.
For all enquiries please contact the Education Services Team on
Phone: (03) 9613 6100