TELEPHONE: 03 9613 6100
In an interactive workshop, we explore good practice approaches to identifying and managing the behaviour of difficult people making complaints, using examples from our reports and guides, and further developed in collaboration with other agencies.
Who should attend
Staff who have regular, high volume contact with clients and customers, face to face or by phone.
Benefits from attending
In this full day course you will:
● learn to deal with difficult behaviour
● access resources and strategies to deal with people’s behaviour when they make complaints
● explore techniques for avoiding escalation of difficult situations
● strengthen your policies and processes around dealing with difficult behaviour
● understand the basics of mental health issues that may underpin some of these behaviour
● appreciate your legal obligations in this area
● explore Australia-wide good practice around handling the most difficult of unreasonable behaviour
● Kenton Miller - Senior Program Designer and Lead Facilitator, Victorian Ombudsman
● Marita Cullen - Communication and Engagement Officer, Victorian Ombudsman
$880 (GST inclusive)
All payments for registration can be paid for by either Master Card or Visa (Terms and Conditions apply). Your tax receipt will be emailed to you after payment has been received.
For all enquiries please contact the Education Services Team on
Phone: (03) 9613 6100 Email: email@example.com